Full Disk Encryption
Private Disk Encryption
Rotate video by different angles easily
Crop video to remove unnecessary screen area
Add border lines in various colors to videos
Convert video and audio to various formats
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions
How to rotate a video
When videos are filmed using cell phones or digital cameras, the angle of the lens may be wrong. As a result, the video image is seen upside down on a TV or PC screen.
The problem may be solved using a video rotate software using the steps below.
First of all, run the program and add your video file.
1. There are four rotate modes: "Rotate Angle": clockwise, counterclockwise, horizontal and vertical. Select the angle according to your needs.
2. Input the exact dimensions in "Crop Area Size" or drag the border to desired video size.
3. The position of the crop area can also be adjusted by inputting the figures or by dragging the box manually.
4. Change the color of the crop lines from the list.
5. After making changes, you may select the output format according to your needs and then click "Start" to begin processing.
Video Editor Software