Data Encryption Software
- In current era, computers may have developed to be a daily part of some of our lives. We employ it for business, to make online purchases, and also to store a lot of files. Thereby, it is certainly of great importance to secure our private information. Data breaches may result in loss of financial property and most importantly damage to personal privacy. The results may be disastrous, and can potentially ruin our lives. And so, how can we fully secure the confidential data in our computer? Generally, we may hide, lock or encrypt those important files. However, this isn't actually a fundamental solution. If the computer is lost or stolen, the information still faces the potential risk of being exposed.
- idoo full disk encryption software secure USB storage and encrypted hard drives supply your PC workers with highest data security.
How to use data encryption software to encrypt our hard disk or USB driver? Data encryption software is often a process in which plaintext data is changed into ciphertext in order that it can't be read. More generally called"encryption," this method can be accomplished in a variety of ways, and with varying degrees of success.
How to Use
- 1. Select the system drive or the drive you want to protect from "Local Disks".
- 2. Click Button "Encrypt" and input the
- 3. For the first time, it will take a few minutes to encrypt all data, please be patient.
- 4.Reboot the computer to finish the process of hard disk encryption. (
- If you just need to set the access authority of users to files, file folders, hard disks and operating system, such as to lock, hide, deny read/delete, or to remote monitor your PC,
idoo File Encryptionwould be a helpful tool.